Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Welcome to Opal Essence Beauty

Welcome to Opal Essence Beauty!
Let me introduce myself my name is Amanda and I am a licensed  cosmetologist. I am very passionate about Nails, Nail Care, Nail Art and Custom Nail designing. Some of my favorite nail products are Morgan Taylor, Julie G,Wet N Wild Mega Last and OPI!  Along with me, there will be a co-blogger, my sister Katie. She and I attended school together she is an amazing make up artist. You can check here out at Meet Katie, she is amazing with her own hair and make-up. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and if you have any requests please just leave us a comment and we will get it done. Also I am all about building up others, making then feel good about themselves. I will do some blogs on my lap-band journey and some other blogs, but it will mainly be beauty and life. I will always close on a positive note. Usually H.O.P.E. which means Hold On Pain Ends. I hope many of you will join us in these blogs.  Thanks for reading this and we will see you in the next blog! 
Amanda 
Katie and me at Graduation! Best day of our lives! 

No comments: