Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Meet Katie

Hi!
My name is Katie, I am the other cosmetologist and blogger here at Opal Essence Beauty. I start cosmetology school  in August of 2013 and recently walked in Graduation on October 24, 2014. I am really good at costume make up and skin care. I look forward to doing tutorials and product recommendation. Some of my favorite products right now are:
  • Urban Decay Electric Palette
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Mally Porefessional
  • NYX eye liners
  • Dermalogica
  • Benefit Cosmetics
  • Nick Chavez Hair care line
I look forward to helping educate others, I also look forward to getting to know as many new people as I possibly can. Thank you for taking time to read this and if you have any questions feel free to email me at opalessencebeauty@gmail.com. You can also follow me personally on instagram @opalbeauty7 Thank you! Happy Halloween! Also please don't forget to go check out my co-blogger and sister Amanda! Again thank you so much! 
Katie
Amanda on the left and Katie on  the right
Amanda on the left and Katie on the right

No comments: