Sunday, November 27, 2016

Zoya Enchanted Holiday 2016---- with video

Hey guys!!! Today I have a beautiful collection to share with you called Enchanted. This is the holiday 2016 collection by Zoya. I am going to go over each polish quickly and then I have a video of the polishes on swatch sticks, so you can see the transforming effect that Zoya says makes the Pixie Dust polishes, so special. In this collection you get four Pixie Dust polishes and two duo-chromes! They are absolutely gorgeous!!! 




Let's start with the first duo-chrome and that is Olivera:

Zoya Enchanted Collection- Olivera


Olivera is a unique name which is quite fitting for this unique polish. Zoya describes this polish as a "spellbinding, color flipping metallic with an indigo base with a green and purple shift." I would have to say that description is pretty darn accurate. What Zoya doesn't tell you is how wonderful this polish is to apply. This could be a one coater but I always do two coats just to ensure a longer wear time!  This is one of my favorites of the collection!

Next up we will look at Saint:
Zoya Enchanted Collection Saint

Saint is a magically beautiful polish. If you are someone who likes purple-blue polishes then you are going to love Saint. Zoya describes Saint as a "whimsical color flip metallic with a periwinkle base and magenta shift!"  This polish is such an amazing color, the pictures don't do it justice!! This polish is good in 2 to 3 coats depending if you used thinner coats or thicker coats. It  is definitley darker on the nail than it appears in the bottle. The magenta shift was also hard to catch in the photo unlike Olivera.

Next up we will look at Elphie:

Zoya Enchanted Collection- Elphie

When you think of a proper Christmas green what color do you think of? To me Zoya was spot on with Elphie. Zoya describes Elphie as "bewitching emerald green with a sugary green sparkle" I really am enjoying how the Pixie Dust polishes go matte but the glitter sparkles from underneath. It kind of does look magical. This is one out of the four, to me, is the one that looks the best in the matte form. Actually to me 3 of the four look good matte. I am going to put a video later on in this blog where I show you each polish, and all the Pixie Dust in the matte form and with top coat. This one needs two coats to be opaque. Love the formula, it is the standard Pixie Dust formula which to me is perfection.

Next up we will look at Waverly:

Zoya Enchanted Collection- Waverly


Waverly is in my top 5 blue polishes for Christmas. I love how this is a brighter royal blue. Zoya describes this polish as "a brilliantly deep sapphire blue with blue sparkles." Now this is stunning with top coat but I think with top coat you lose the effect of the matte with sparkly glitter that shines through. The formula on this one is good, however I did have to use 3 coats for it to be opaque. This one is just gorgeous!! 

Next up is Lorna:

Zoya Enchanted Collection- Lorna


This one is my favorite of the collection and my favorite way to wear this one is matte!! There is just something special about this polish. It looks great on any length of nail and it looks great on any skin tone. By the way if you are ever not sure if a Zoya polish will look good on your skin tone go to Zoya.com and go to the polish and it shows you that polish on different skin tones. Zoya describes Lorna as "a luscious berry with a sugary sparkle. Now this one is stunning either way, but I have to go with the matte finish just because the glitter in this one really stands out and makes this polish so sophisticated. 

Last but not least we have Alice:

Zoya Enchanted Collection- Alice

Alice is again a polish that will be loved by those whom love blurple. This polish does have purple shimmer and micro blue shimmer. This is the one polish from the Pixie Dust part of the collection that I thought was better with a top coat. Zoya describes as "a captivating periwinkle with blue and magenta sparkles. Again I think that the glitters stand out more in this polish when it has a nice shinny top coat. Formula is great you may need 3 coats. 

That is Zoya's Enchanted Collection. I love it! My favorites of the collection are the Pixie Dust, I do love Olivera and Saint, but if I had to choose between those two and the Pixie Dust I would choose the Pixie Dust. My top two that I would recommend if you can't get the whole collection would be Lorna, the beautiful berry polish and Elphie which is the beautiful emerald (perfect Christmas) green.

In the video you will see all of the polishes on swatch sticks and you will see all of the Pixie Dust polishes both matte and with top coat. I hope that you enjoyed this and that you find a couple of polishes that you will love to. Please make sure to follow us on Google+ +Opal Essence Beauty  so you will be aware of all new content. Just click the follow button on the right side under my name and the picture. Also the best way to find out what I am doing is to follow me on Instagram @opalessencebeauty83 . Again thank you for taking time to read this. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will talk to you all soon!



No comments: