Sunday, November 15, 2015

Morgan Taylor Holiday 2015 Gifted With Style Polish Collection Review

Hey Guys, I am so excited to tell you that I am now doing some YouTube videos! I will still be doing blogs, I finally have my studio ready and actually have office space to wear I can do things again! Thank you so much for being patient with me! That being said here is my video on the new and gorgeous Morgan Taylor holiday 2015 polish collection called Gifted With Style. If you would like to see any designs done with these polishes please like the video and comment what you'd like to see next! If you'd like to purchase any of these polishes try JC Penneys or if your a licensed nail tech or cosmetologist try Cosmoprof.  Thank you! Click on the link below the picture and enjoy!
                                             Morgan Taylor Gifted with Style Holiday 2015

No comments: