Monday, November 23, 2015

Santa's Clothes Line (Santa's Laundry Basket)

HI Guys! I am so excited to let you all know that I am now doing nail art tutorials, product reviews, and so much more on YouTube! I am also excited because I have started a Christmas series called Santa's Clothes Line(Santa's Laundry Basket). Now I believe that we should give credit where credit is due and I think we should site what has inspired us. The inspiration for this series is actually a felt craft kit called Santa's Laundry Garland the link is below the picture if you love felt craft projects. This one is adorable and quite cute
Santa's Laundry Garland
I started my series off with Santa's Boxers. I had so much fun painting this nail. I used Wet N Wild's MegaLast Sky Me Mine. Now that is a limited edition color, it is perfect if you have it, but if you don't I recommend Wet N Wild's WildShine Putting on Airs color number 481E. 
Santa's Boxers Part one of Santa's Clothes Line on YouTube.

 
We will have five more tutorials after the first one. I will keep updating this blog post as we go along! I really hope that you enjoy this nail art series. Thanks for all your support it means the world to me!

No comments: