Monday, November 17, 2014

Lipstick Tag (by Amanda)

As I was watching YouTube I saw a lot of people doing Lipstick Tags or Lippie Tags, so I decided to give it a try myself..... DISCLAIMER: I am in no way bragging or showing off, I own a lot of make-up as I am a Make-up artist that makes sense. I also like to collect it. With that being said let's get started.

1.) How many lipsticks do you own?
I own roughly 119, some of them have been in my collection a while, I am going to be doing a cleaning out my collection series soon. Then that number should go down a bit.

2.)What was your first ever lipstick?
I think it was a Wet N Wild 99 cent lipstick I don't remember the color but I know it would have been a light pink. It may have also been a Bonne Bell? Long time ago....

3.) What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks are my favorite, they have so many colors, and finishes available. They are affordable and comfortable on the lip! Did I mention I love the pigmentation?
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks
4.)What is your most worn lipstick?
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in color number 411 Snowcone. This is my very favorite everyday light pink lipstick. I have repurchased it 6 times. This lipsticks are comfortable on the lip, they have good pigmentation. The one problem I have with them is there staying time. The color may last a couple of hours before you need to touch it up again. 
NYC Expert Last Lip Color #411 Snowcone
5.) What is your favorite finish?
I like the look of the matte lipsticks, the Wet N Wild matte lipsticks are good, all matte lipsticks seem to be a little drying on the lip, quick tip apply a EOS lip balm or a Maybelline Babylips underneath and it will help with the drying feeling! 

6.)What was the last lip product you bought? 
NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in #010 Nolita Neutral

7.)How many lip products do you currently have in your purse?
I have 5.... of that 5, 2 are lipsticks, 1 is an EOS, and 2 are lip glosses.

8.)How do you store your lipsticks?
I have a make-up trolley that I got in Cosmetology school and I use the first drawer to store my lipsticks!

9.)What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
I use the Mirabella Lipstick in Fever. Very creamy, pigmented lipstick that also stains the lip and last a long time without budging. This is a more true red lipstick.
Mirabella Lipstick in Fever
10.) What lip products are you currently lusting after?
Lipstick Queen and Lime Crime, I want to try out some more high end lipsticks, and see what the difference is. I would also like to try the NYX matte lipsticks and the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks that are matte. 

Well that is that. Thank you for taking your time to read this blog. If you have any questions or ideas for future blogs please leave a comment below. Also if you have a blog or a vlog, I tag you to do this tag. If you don't have a blog feel free to leave your answers in the comments below. I tag my co-blogger and sister Katie to do this next. As always please like this blog and don't forget to follow us so that you'll see our upcoming blogs and chances to enter the upcoming giveaways!!!!! Thank you for your time! We appreciate it!




No comments: