Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mirabella Cosmetics Review

While in cosmetology school I was introduced to a cosmetic line called Mirabella. This is an amazing cosmetic line. I have tried their eye shadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, concealers, blushes, and powder foundations. If you are a make up artist or just someone who loves make up I recommend you give this brand a try. If you would like to learn more, let's get started.

Eye Shadows:


I had the pleasure of trying 16 of the eye shadows that came in my school kit. I found them to be highly pigmented, creamy, and so easy to use. There were a couple of the shadows that had a little bit of fall out, but all in all they are amazing to work with.



Gilded: Is a creamy white color with a gold flex. Satin finish.

Tone: Is a matte shade that actually matches my skin tone. I use this on my eyelids first to conceal any discoloration on my eyelids.

Poppy: Is a champagne shade with a hint of light pink. It has a satin finish.

Decor: Is a more of a golden champagne color with a satin finish.



Canvas: Another matte shade that is really close to my skin shade. I love to use this in my crease.

Sienna: A darker brown that is a satin shade with a gold glitter. You don't really see the gold glitter when you start blending them out on the eyelid/

Bark: Is the perfect chocolate brown color with a matte finish, perfect in the outer V.

Warm 2: This is the warmest shade in the palette, it is a matte finish. This color reminds me of cinnamon. This is a perfect crease shade, that will warm up any look!



Chill: Chill is a sheer shade that is iridescent. In my opinion this shade is the least pigmented shade that I own.

Sorbet: Is a light pink with a gold shimmer, in certain light it gives a peachy glow. I actually love this shade.

Lulu: A rose pink with a gold sheen. This one is highly pigmented and has a little fall out, but it is still a gorgeous shade for any skin tone.

Guava: Is a lighter version of Lulu and has a little more gold to it, they both have a satin finish.


Semiformal: This is my #1 favorite of the palette. its a medium brown with gold shimmer that lends to a bronze shade. I love this shade it is so pigmented, creamy, and blends better than others!

Vintage: Is a burgundy plum shade that has a sheen to it that is gorgeous. It is a satin finish that is simply gorgeous for any fall look.

Cultured: Is a matte plum shade that is the perfect transition color for when used with Vintage. I love how easily Mirabella's matte shades apply and blend.

Shadow: Is a matte dark coal gray. This is an essential shade for any collection. It helps to make the most beautiful smokey eye. This one does have a little fall out, but not bad.

Mirabella.com has some of these shades not all of them. If you are interested they are $10.00 a pan. You can also find them on Amazon.com for varying prices.

Blushes:

The blush is amazing!The four that I have are all matte. They apply so easily to the cheeks. Very pigmented, so you may need to tap your brush off! I love this formula of blush. Now I got mine in a palette with my eye shadows and powder foundation, but they sell their blushes in duos for $30.00. They have four duos at the moment to pick from, but I really think they are worth the money!

Pure Pressed Powder Foundation:

This foundation comes in five different shades and they are creamy and they blend into the skin. I like that depending on your skin tone one of the five will work for you. You can get a 0.28oz compact for $39.00, this should last you for a long time!

Pretty and Provocative Lipsticks:

These lipsticks are so creamy and beautiful on the lips. They claim that they stay put without bleeding! I have worn them on several occasions and not had the need to reapply them. They are $22.00 a piece and they come in five different shades. My favorite is Fever, it is my favorite red lip.


I hope that you found this helpful. If you have any questions  please feel free to email me or leave a comment below! If you have tried these lipsticks please let me know, comment below! Please don't forget to follow us and let us know what you think of our blog and how we are doing! Thank you so much!

No comments: